ShelfDetector - Shelf out of stock
Shelf Out of Stock (SOOS)
Out-of-stocks are the most important overall element that impact satisfaction with the grocery trip experience, according to a study by The Retail Feedback Group. Satisfaction among shoppers unable to find all items they had planned to buy on their shopping trip averaged 3.97 on a five-point scale (with 5 as the highest), compared with 4.54 among shoppers who did find all items.
In other findings:
• Out -of-stocks cost retailers and brands sales, with 50% of those shoppers going to a different store to purchase the item; 38% foregoing the item; 14% buying a different item at the store instead; and 12% buying a different brand or size.
Shelf Detector is the patented (IT1404297) Grottini Lab’s technology to detect products’ activities on shelf, with focus on Shelf Out Of Stock.
SD is supported by high level of Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision technologies (hardware and software) and market knowledge.
The net outcome is a state of the art user friendly shelf management leading to higher levels of marketing, brand and store management.
Shelf detector HighLights:
- MAKES PRODUCTS AVAILABLE FOR SHOPPER
- INCREASE OSA UP TO 97%
- REDUCE SOOS LENGTH UP TO 78%
- SUPPORT TO OPTIMIZE PLANOGRAM PERFORMANCE
- SUPPORT STORE TEAM’S ACTIVITIES
Shelf Detector is not just a network of sensors ….
SD is a mix of high value tecnologies and retail knowledge , a user friendly tool to manage products on shelf with the goal to create the Perfect Store !!!
- 100% reliable.
- Providing REAL data on REAL time on sku and facing.
- Measurable ROI
- A real tool to measure the store performance and to RE-ACT
- Easy to Install and mantain